Customer Account Executive
1st Sep 2021
Francois Marine Korea Ltd is looking for a Customer Account Executive.
- Assist the Key Accounts team to achieve the same working day response to the customers (e.g. import sales quotation into the internal system, submitting quotation via customer portal).
- Assist Key Account Manager and Customer Account Officer in the procurement of goods or services and ensure on-time delivery by suppliers at the agreed price and to meet internal and external quality, safety, and certification requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Highlight any problems to superior e.g. lead time, stock unavailability, price increase or price discrepancy from suppliers and vendors.
- Highlight to Customer Account Officers to take the necessary corrective actions.
- Review all purchasing documents (order confirmation, purchase orders) and ensure accuracy and completeness within the allocated sphere of responsibility.
- Check orders daily every morning & afternoon in the warehouse to ensure all items are marked before delivery.
- Ensure prompt update to Warehouse team of any late deliveries from suppliers and vendors for the day.
- Update postback/ data input in the ERP system promptly.
- Call suppliers and vendors for updates on deliveries, and promote the use of stock items whenever possible.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) and Ethics & Compliance policies.
- Perform any other duties or projects as requested by the superior.
Required Professional Certification
- Minimum Secondary or Diploma level or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency in English, adaptable to change, and well organized.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, coupled with demonstrated ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines.
- MS Office and Outlook skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Closing date: 30th Sep 2021