Key Accounts – Customer Account Executive
3rd Aug 2020
Francois Marine Services is looking for a Key Accounts – Customer Account Executive
Basic Job Description
- Assist the Key Accounts team to achieve the same working day response to the customers e.g. import sales quotation into the internal system, submitting quotation via customer portal.
- Assist Key Account Manager and Customer Account Officer in the procurement of goods or services and ensure on time delivery by suppliers at the agreed price and to meet internal and external quality, safety and certification requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Highlight any problems to superior e.g. lead time, stock unavailability, price increase or price discrepancy from suppliers and vendors.
- Highlight to Customer Account Officers to take the necessary corrective actions.
- Review all purchasing documents (order confirmation, purchase orders) and ensure accuracy and completeness within the allocated sphere of responsibility.
- Check orders daily every morning and afternoon in the warehouse to ensure all items are marked before delivery.
- Ensure prompt update to warehouse team of any late deliveries from suppliers and vendors for the day.
- Update post back / data input in the ERP system promptly.
- Call suppliers and vendors for updates on deliveries, and promote the use of stock items whenever possible.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) and Ethics & Compliance policies.
- Perform any other duties or projects as requested by the superior.
Required Professional Certification
- Minimum Secondary or Diploma level or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' relevant experience.
- Proficiency in English, adaptable to change and well organized.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, coupled with demonstrated ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines.
- MS-Office and Outlook skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Closing date: 3rd Sep 2020