Key Accounts – Customer Account Officer
3rd Aug 2020
Francois Marine Services is looking for a Key Accounts – Customer Account Officer
Basic Job Description
- Responsible for the customers who are assigned, e.g. for quotation and orders, communications, to check every order for discrepancies before the handling over the order.
- Inform Customer Account Executive about urgency of order / quotation so that response for quotation and receipt of orders can be achieved within the shortest time.
- Ensure delivery schedule as per requirement from client, else notify and inform customer on any delays or substitutions promptly.
- Provide fast and accurate response to the customers e.g. ensure correct source, price, quality, delivery as per individual customer requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review customers’ requirements and resolve any contractual differences with the customer.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with the customers and suppliers, and ensure suppliers is offering as per customer’s requirements, and if not to be clearly communicated to the customer.
- Negotiate with suppliers for better prices for just-in-time or infrequent items.
- Procure cost effective goods or services and ensure on time delivery by suppliers at the agreed price and to meet internal and external quality, safety and certification requirements.
- Ensure the customers get the right item, at the required time and place and at the right cost in a cost-effective manner.
- Follow up with any customers’ complaints and take corrective actions and prevent occurrences with QEHS Department.
- Review all purchasing documents (order confirmation, purchase orders) and ensure accuracy and completeness within the allocated sphere of responsibility.
- Always utilize stock items at any given opportunity.
- Follow-up calls, emails etc. to clients on a daily basis.
- Raise of NCR and identify root cause of returns on a timely manner.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) and Ethics & Compliance policies.
- Perform any other duties or projects as requested by the superior.
Required Professional Certification
- Minimum Secondary or Diploma level or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency in English, adaptable to change and well organized.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, coupled with demonstrated ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines.
- MS-Office and Outlook skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Closing date: 3rd Sep 2020