Warehouse Operative cum Driver (for FMBV in the Netherlands)
3rd Aug 2020
Francois Marine B.V. is looking for a Warehouse Operative cum Driver
Basic Job Description
- Assist the Warehouse Supervisor in conducting receiving inspection on items delivered by suppliers and vendors.
- Ensure that the markings, quantity and description of goods delivered conform to the specifications on the Purchase Order and highlight any discrepancies to the superior.
- Ensure that planned deliveries and collections are coordinated and achieved at the most cost effective, efficient, environmentally responsible, and safe manner.
- Conduct receiving and final inspection at the warehouse safely.
- Board vessel if required and allowed. To deliver stores and go through the items with the crew personnel together and complying with required QEHS requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that proper and safe handling, packaging, labelling, and storing are maintained at all times and that products are correctly located at the segregated areas.
- Ensure stocks are correctly picked and clearly marked.
- Carry out final inspection checks and ensure that all items stated on the delivery order are correctly packed and clearly labelled.
- Check that delicate or perishable items are properly packaged and protected to prevent damage during delivery to customers.
- Loading and unloading of the items by hand or with a forklift truck onto or off the delivery vehicles.
- Drive the company’s vehicle and deliver the items to customers at designated sites.
- Ensure that all deliveries are being acknowledged by receiving parties with signature and vessel stamp.
- Document any verbal orders and enquiries on the Customer Order and Enquiry Form.
- Document any goods return/reject by vessels on the Goods Returned Form.
- Document any customer’s feedback, complaints, compliments and boarding results on a boarding report.
- Assist in the packing of stores and ensure that products are properly arranged and secured safely in the delivery vehicle to prevent damage during delivery.
- Assist in carrying out environmental aspect/impact and OHS risk assessment for activities in the warehouse and vessel boarding.
- Meet KPI by submitting all documents within 1 working day after delivery completion.
- Maintain and cleaning of the warehouse.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) and Ethics & Compliance policies.
- Perform any other duties or projects as requested by the superior.
Required Professional Certification
- Minimum secondary education.
- Forklift and Driving license are required.
- Familiar with WMS, using RF to scan and tally with loading list.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, coupled with demonstrated ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Closing date: 3rd Sep 2020