The key focus of this role is to provide management accounting and HR/admin support to the Finance & Admin department.
Job scope as follows: –
- Prepare monthly management reports including P&L by profit centers, sales and margin analysis of customers, sales distribution by business sectors and by vessel.
- Review of profitability within divisions, overhead costs and EBITDA every month
- Perform analysis of monthly performance and variances against last month, forecast and budget
- Forecast by currencies, 12-month rolling cash requirement and annual cash projection
- Provide evaluation support for capital budgeting decisions for capital and operating expenditures and other ad-hoc projects
- Handle quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Provide guidance of and enforce internal controls, accounting policies and procedures.
- Liaise with banks, property valuer and other authorities
Human Resource/Admin Support:
- Assisting with recruitment and selection process
- Handles administration of payroll, insurance claims, foreign work passes, IR21 tax clearance and all labour-related matters
- Provide orientation to new joiners
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent (Shipping industry preferred)
- CPA qualification or equivalent is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience within financial analysis/management accounting
- Independent and work well in a team
- IT savvy, Good command of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Technically competent and hands-on professional
- Good communication skills
Please send in your resume with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, and state your expected salary.